Monday, May 4, 2009

The real G-word

Dear Click!:

I have a MAJOR crush on this one guy that goes to my school. We have so much in common and get along fantastically. The only problem is that I have heard that he is gay. He has dated both guys and girls and he does not strike me as gay but I can't take my mind off him. Taped a post-it by my bed one night and REALLY concentrated my energy towards him. The next day he talked to me more than usual and walked me to one of my classes out of his way! If he IS gay can this power make him like me?

Cassidy


Cassidy,

Gay or not gay... that is not really the question. Gossip or not gossip... that's where we start. If you like this guy and spend time together and have a great time, it seems like you could ask him straight out if he is gay. For every person out there who is gay, i would guess there are 3 who are being labeled as gay and are not. So before you go one step further, go straight to the source and separate the gossip from the truth.


And another thing... about your Post-it inspired super powers. You are doing all the right things focusing your energy on what you want and visualizing it. But remember that you can only create change in yourself. Visualizing a relationship with this guy can make you more open to it, more confident that it could work out and that you are worth the sort of romance that you want. But you cannot make someone else feel something that they do not. They are in charge of how they feel, you can just put your best self forward. 


Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

A&E.

No comments: