Monday, May 4, 2009

We love Allie!

Dear Click!:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Click has changed my life. I cannot believe how happy I am all of the time! Even when things don't go my way, I can only seem to focus on the GOOD things! I have become a true positive-thinker, and I can't help but tell everyone about your book! People they are thanking me for changing their lives, but without YOU I wouldn't have been able to encourage anyone. You have inspired me to do what I never dreamed imaginable. I now know my true goal: to be a motivational.

Allie



Dear Allie,

What can we say... you make us blush. We find that the best way to motivate people to be more positive (besides writing a book about it and begging everyone to read it, haha) is to just be more positive. People really do pick up on a change in your energy when you stop bitching and moaning and start enjoying your life. They wonder: what's with Allie? She seems different, has she been waxing her eyebrows? Is she wearing shoulder pads? She definitely is up to something...


So congratulations on changing your life in a way that it is rubbing off on the people around you. In all seriousness, we believe that that is how true change happens in a school, a community, a country and globally. You are off to a great start!!

A&E.


No comments: